Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lacey's Baby Shower

I had Lacey's baby shower on Saturday, December 27th, at the Central Valley Community Center. We played a few games, had refreshments, and watched Lacey open her presents.

Madeline and Audrey helping Lacey open her presents. In the background, on the makeshift clothesline, is a camoflauge outfit that I bought for Landon to put on the baby.

This is Cashelle seeing if she estimated Lacey's waist measurement. Cashelle guessed correctly.

Advice given to Landon and Lacey using names of candy bars. The advice given was so cute.


Lacey's gift table. I had Lacey bring her own props to the shower. They were so cute, that I thought they would be perfect.



The cake that was served. This turned out much better than I had planned. My intentions were to make pumpkin cake roll and serve with ice cream. Anyway, to make a long story short, I gave up on the pumpkin roll after three tries. I believe that I operate on a pea-sized brain some days. It's a good thing that my family understands.
The baby shower went well. Lacey's mom, sister, and nieces were able to attend. Denise and Cassie came from Las Vegas. Ashley and Paula from Kearns, Tanya and Courtney from Spanish Fork, Vicki and Victoria from Orem, Grandma Twitchell and Brown, Donna Twitchell and Sharon Gricius from Cedar City, Sharon Hanks and her daughters, Peggy Twitchell and her daughters, my niece, Michelle, and Lyndsay, my daughter. Lacey received some wonderful gifts. I can't get over how many cute things that have for babies these days. All of the little gadgets are amazing. I think Landon and Lacey are definitely prepared for this baby. Only 6 weeks to go!!




1 comments:

Becky K. said...

It was a wonderful shower. One I would consider a great success. I liked all the cute ideas you had for fun things to do.