On Saturday, a few of us got together to go play on the dunes. We were hoping for a moderately, warm day, but instead we ended up with a cool day with no hint of sunshine. I was cold most of the day, but we still had a good time. Three of my brothers were able to go with us. Wayde, and his son, Waylon, Brett, and Russell and his family. Brett had quite a trip. His first ride out he took a fall. He will probably have a few bruises to show for his trip. Landon was able to go with us. We spent about five hours playing. It was fun to visit with my cousins.
As you can see from my photos that I changed the battery in my camera, but didn't change the date. These pictures were actually taken on Saturday the 29th. Sometimes I think I don't have a brain.
1 comments:
I'm glad you had a fun time at the sand dunes. Thanks for coming to Lacey's shower. I was glad you and Lyndsay could make it. I'm looking forward to your shower!
Post a Comment