Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Just a few of the cousins at my house on Thanksgiving. They seem to be changing so much and going their separate ways.

Mother insisted that everyone turn off their cellphones, so we just had to have this picture.


This year I decided to have Thanksgiving at my house. I think it turned out pretty good. We were able to seat everyone. I'm really enjoy my new dining-room when I have occassions such as Thanksgiving. It was really fun to see most of the teenagers in our families. Of course, Michelle lives in Richfield now, but it was nice to have her and her husband, Corey with us. Waylon was fortunate to have a few days off, so he was able to come. I can't get over how much Waylon has changed. I'm hoping at the Chritmas party we can get most of the cousins together for a picture.






0 comments: