My wish list:
1. Medical bills paid
2. a maid to clean my house
3. to be pain-free
4. to be healthy
5. to be debt-free
6. to transfer out of Special Education
7. Extra money
8. A nice truck for Jerry
9. All of my children active in the church
10. to own property in Soldotna, Alaska
I look forward to:
1. My grand-daughter, Jayleigh
2. A Carribean cruise
3. retirement with some savings
4. Lyndsay having a baby
5. A nice motorhome for vacationing
6. summer vacation
7. Lasik eye surgery
8. All of my scrapbook projects finished
9. Jerry's car quilt completed
10. Some creativity for my Young Women's church job
What I did yesterday
1. went to work
2. traveled to American Fork
3. Had back therapy
4. Ate at Panda Express
5. graded papers
6. talked to Lyndsay and Landon
7. had my 26th anniversary
8. laid on a heating pad
9. did my exercises
10. Complained to Dr. Lee about my lack of strength in completing my exercises
My favorite restuarants
1. Applebees
2. Panda Express
3. Sizzler
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Big Rock Candy Mountain
6. Sagebrush Grill
7. Cafe Rio
8. I think I need to get out more and experience some new food establishments
My favorite TV shows- I must have a phobia about reality shows!!
1. Dancing with the stars
2. Amazing Race
3. The Biggest Loser
4. Survivor
5. Oprah
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. Deal or No Deal
8. Dr. G Medical Examiner
9. What Not to Wear
10. Discovery Health Channel
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Tagged! My answers.
Posted by Jerry Twitchell Family at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad I love You!!!!
I enjoyed reading your lists. And congratulations on your 26th anniversary! Years fly by, don't they?
Post a Comment