This is a picture of Annalyn. Annalyn belongs to Victoria and Brian. She was born while we were in Alaska. She has acid reflux, so she has a hard time keeping her food down. While we were at the dunes this past weekend, I had the opportunity of babysitting. I must tell you that it has been many years since I have watched a baby. I honestly felt like I should have lessons. Things have changed a lot since I had my children. They have all kinds of gadgets to make parenthood easier.

This is a picture of Kerstyn. She belongs to Steven and Heather. She was born in April. She is teething, so she was a little cranky. I got to tend her Sunday morning and she was so good for me. When her parents got back from riding, she decided to have a little fit. She was so tired. We all took turns holding and tending Vicki's grandkids.

This is a picture of Melvin giving Kerstyn a sucker. Kerstyn was really liking the sucker, even though, it was messy.

This is another picture of Annalyn. I had to change her clothes because she threw up all over. She was a good baby. It was so fun putting her in her cute little outfit. As you can tell, I'm getting excited for Landon and Lacey's baby. I think having a little girl around will be lots of fun. One thing I realized this past weekend is that these little ones take lots of time. I've forgotten all about the things that you have to do to make a baby comfortable. It definitely is worth every minute.
1 comments:
Cute little kids. They are so much fun. But, I realized when I helped with Cashelle's family when she had Spencer, that it's best to have kids when you are young. I don't think I could do it again! Don't get me wrong, I had a wonderful time helping out. I just don't think I could do it EVERY day anymore!
Post a Comment