
A few of these pictures out of order, because I thought they were already on my blog. Anyway, our Family took a little trip to Duckcreek, Village, Utah, to spend a little bit of time together. We left on Friday, September 11. We stayed for two days and wished it could have been longer. I rented a cabin for the family. That is something that I have always wanted to do. It was a beautiful cabin on-line and even better when we were able to see it. There are a ton of things to do at Duckcreek, but mainly, we just relaxed and enjoyed each other's company. The pictures don't do the cabin justice. The cabin sat on a ledge overlooking the Duckcreek Village. The cabin was three stories. The top floor was actually the owner's suite, which was off-limiits. The rest of the house was ours. There were four bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The only thing that would have been better would have been a hot tub. I'm actually on a hot tub kick these days. All of the appliances were made by top-of-line Viking. The decor was beautiful. The owners of this cabin live in Las Vegas. The owner is a business man and they really don't spend that much time at their cabin. If I owned it, I would be there whenever I could. So everywhere in Duckcreek Village, there are cabins for sale. I was drooling over some of them. The prices were unbelievable. I told my mom when she wins the lottery she could buy a cabin for all of us to share. Lacey and I were thinking we could all pitch in and buy a cabin. We could rent it out during the week and holidays. Shouldn't that make the payment? Of course, we would make our rates affordable for families. It's so fun to dream. Thanks Lyndsay and Dusten, Landon, Lacey, Jayleigh, and Logan for such a fun experience and memory!!!

The kitchen area. The table was huge with a lazy susan in the middle. It made playing games really easy. You just spinned the middle around when it was your turn.

Lacey, Jayleigh, and Logan on the couch. Four people could take a nap on this couch. It was comfy.

The fireplace. The cabin had high vaulted ceilings. Lacey took video of all of the cabin.

52 or 60 inch big screen TV. You felt like you were in a theater.

The kitchen area. One thing about it. We had plenty of food, especially junk food.

Lacey and Jayleigh

Landon relaxing on the deck. They had chairs and tables on every angle of the cabin.

The view from the deck

Another view from the deck


Aren't we ambitious?

Lyndsay on the deck.

Jayleigh on the floor. She was such a good baby. What a blessing she is in our lives!!!
The next couple of pictures are of Jayleigh. She was giving all of the guys her kisses.

Jayleigh kissing Logan.

My favorite picture. Jayleigh giving Uncle Dusten a kiss. Isn't that adorable. She has quite the personality. One thing for sure is that she is growing up way to fast.
On the way home from our trip I was thinking of where I would like to go next. I'm pretty sure that we will be going back to Duckcreek Village next summer, but in our trailer house.
2 comments:
Thank you so much for a wonderful weekend. It was so much fun!
Wow, that looks like it was a blast! What a great way to spend the weekend.
Post a Comment