It's amazing what we just experienced in little Ole' Sevier county. This evening at 6:30 p.m. they had an ATV parade to see if they could beat the world record. They needed over 2000 bikes and I'm betting that they bet that record by 2000. I have never seen so many bikes together in one place and for one cause. I think we made a statement: That we can do anything if we put our minds to it." I'm really hoping that the Sierra Club and all the other environmentalist were watching. They keep trying to close our trails. Now I wish that I had gone and rode in the ride on Capitol Hill to protest the government closing the trails that we love.
It was a neat experience.
As the diesels would pass on the freeway, they would honk. It was very patriotic. I was wishing that I had put a nice American flag on my bike like many of the riders did. We recognized flags from New Mexico. It would be fun to know where everyone came from.
0 comments:
Post a Comment