Friday, August 21, 2009

Palisades Family Get-together

Jayleigh loves to give hugs and kisses. It is so fun to have hugs from her. Jayleigh was giving Logan all kinds of hugs and kisses. It was so adorable.

Jayleigh giving mommy some love. She is so fun to cuddle with . Jayleigh had a cold while we were at Palisades. She was such a good baby even tough she didn't sleep that well.


Jayleigh has quite the personality. I love how she treats her pacifier like a toy. She puts in backwards and sideways into her mouth. Landon and Lacey have to give her one pacifer to play with and the other one to suck.The gangs all here. Landon, Lacey, Logan, and Lyndsay at dock.



Lacey and Lyndsay waiting for Landon and Logan. Logan got hot and had to change into some shorts. Landon went and got some water. They had fun.




Lyndsay and Dusten rented a paddle boat. After they were gone for about 45 minutes, I got a phone call from Lyndsay to bring some water to the bank because they were thirsty and hot. I think they got a little bit of a workout. I remember the last time I was in one of the paddle boats and ended up with very tired legs. I opted out this time.
Last weekend, August 14-16th, our family went to Palisades for the weekend. Jerry and I arrived about 4:00 p.m. Shortly afterwards, Landon, Lacey, and Jayleigh arrived. That evening, we invited Lacey's parents and grandmother for dinner. It was fun to visit with them.
Lyndsay and Dusten were able to come up Friday night. Our campground was nice and it wasn't too crowded. All of our family was able to be together on Saturday. Landon, Lyndsay, Logan, and Lacey went out on the paddle boats for a couple of hours.
Sunday morning, I tried out a Mountain Man breakfast. It wasn't too bad. We loaded up and headed home about noon. It was a fun trip. Besides the wind blowing a little bit, it was good.
Our next trip together is in September to Duck Creek Resort.


2 comments:

Cashelle said...

That looks fun! Jayleigh is growing up too fast!

Becky K. said...

Sure was a good meal. Thanks for inviting us. I enjoy getting together with your family.