Sunday, August 2, 2009

More Pictures and videos of Jayleigh

Kistie wanted to get on my lap, so I let her and Jayleigh had lots of fun pulling her hair. I think our dogs are way jealous of Jayleigh.
When Landon and Lacey got here Friday night, we got such a kick out of Jayleigh's ponytails. We had to have a picture. Lyndsay hated ponytails when she was a baby, so she very seldom had them.



I thought this was so cute of Jayleigh trying to crawl. Those arms and feet are always moving.

Just another short video of Jayleigh on her tummy. As you can tell we are thrilled to have a grand-daughter. You are going to see lots and lots of pictures of her. The rest of us are pretty boring.

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Ohhhh, what cute little videos. Isn't she a doll!

Cashelle said...

That last video is so darling of her lifting her head and smiling is so adorable! I love that little girl so much!!