This Friday, Landon and Lacey will find out if they are getting a girl or boy. Our family is so excited to find out. Once we know then we can start baby shopping. Check back on Friday.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family. ~Lee Iacocca
This Friday, Landon and Lacey will find out if they are getting a girl or boy. Our family is so excited to find out. Once we know then we can start baby shopping. Check back on Friday.
Posted by Jerry Twitchell Family at 7:28 PM
1 comments:
We need to start taking a poll on what we think it's going to be. Curt and I both are betting it's a boy. Madalynn says it will be a girl (and she has been amazingly correct on her predictions!).
Post a Comment