Sunday, August 17, 2008

Some Family Pictures

This is a group picture taken at the Swiftwater Cafe in Whittier. Larry took the picture for us. Besides being our photographer he was our guide. He was a great guide and even shared some historical information with us. We should have hired him because he got us in and out of Whittier without having to wait for the train. Jerry and I could have used him to help us get in and out of Las Vegas. We got Lacey and her parents lost twice. They were very patience with us. This is a picture of Shari's dog. He could knock you over if you didn't watch out. I was hoping that I had taken some pictures of Shari's cute house, but I guess I didn't. She has an adorable home in Soldotna. The house has a huge yard.
This is a family picture taken in Shari's backyard.
Shari on the train. It was so fun to have Shari come with us on the train ride. She still has the sense of humor that I remember. I sure wished that she lived closer because we could have so much fun.

1 comments:

Becky K. said...

Ahhh, your pictures bring back such sweet memories. We had such a great time on the trip to Alaska. I can't thank you guys enough for inviting. It was truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience. It was fun getting to know Larry, Tasha, and their family. They are great people.