Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's a Girl!

I knew all along that Landon and Lacey's baby was a girl. A few weeks ago, we went to Christensen's to get some material for a baby quilt. Landon and Lacey kept looking at little boy clothes. I told them they had better be looking at little girl clothes. Anyway, we are thrilled!
Lyndsay and I had to go shopping on Saturday to check out the little girl clothes. We found a few little outfits that will be perfect for next spring. I'm hoping for a little girl that likes to be dressed up a little bit with frilly dresses and bows. Lyndsay hated wearing frilly dresses, and she especially hated me doing her hair with cute little bows and barrets. Of course, we told Landon that she could wear camo and learn to shoot a gun. She will defintely be Daddy's Little Girl.

1 comments:

Becky K. said...

It's exciting, isn't it? This little girl is going to have Landon wrapped around her little finger, just wait and see . . .