Sunday, July 6, 2008

Brown Family Reunion 2008

Brett's wife, Dana, and daughter Makayla.
Logan with Kistie
My dad's brother and sisters. Uncle Arbon, Leora, Belva, and Heartley.
Aunt Leora's health isn't very good.
The Arland Brown Family
The Brown Family Reunion 2008 was held at Koosharem Reservoir on June 29, 2008. It was a very hot day. We had a pretty good turnout, despite, the short notice to the families. I was able to visit with some of my cousins that I haven't seen in years. I was nominated to be in charge of next year's reunion. I have scheduled it for June 27, 2009, at the Elsinore City Park. So, family members mark your calendar.

Lacey with Buffy, Denise, Landon, and Logan
My brother, Wayde, with his minature pinchers, Moto and Rosie.
My brothers, Russell and Brett. Do they look like trouble or what?
Russell, he's just happy to be there.
My great uncle, Clayton Brown. He is eighty-two years old and the only member of my grandpa's family that is still living. He seems to be in pretty good health.

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

It was nice looking at the pictures of your family. I'm glad the reunion went well.

Sik Habits said...

your killing me with that picture