This Labor Day weekend, some of my sisters and brother got together to clean up mom's yard. It is a big lot and it was more than I could take care of. We worked like crazy on Saturday and Monday. After many hours of hard labor the yard looks great. Now if we can keep it caught up. I had to take a picture so that I could remember how nice it looks.
Sunday night, we had a family get together at my house. We had lots of family show up and we had a good time. My sister, Tasha, was here from Soldotna, Alaska. Her daughter, Michelle and her boyfriend, Corey attended. Michelle and Corey are moving to Richfield. On a whim, they decided to move from Soldotna to Richfield. My sister, Tanya and her family was able to come help with the yard and attend the family get together. My brother, Wayde and his wife showed up from Las Vegas.
1 comments:
Wow, it looks great! We did that for Curt's mom and dad the day before his dad passed away. It doesn't take as long when you can get some help.
Post a Comment