On Saturday 15, 2007, Jerry and I went with two other couples from Elsinore to go on our annual four-wheeler ride. We have gotten together for the past seven years. We missed last year's ride, but we sure had fun this year. We went to Mayfield Canyon and rode the Pichot Trail, plus trail 22, 24, and 29. They were really fun trails. The leaves were absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't believe how beautiful the canyon was. We had an overcast sky for most of the day which made it so nice and pleasant. We spent most of the day on the mountain. Following our trip, we went to Monroe and had dinner at the Sagebrush grill. It was great. We had a really fun day. Hopefully, more couples can go next year.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, what nice fall pictures! I bet the mountains are getting beautiful right now.
You guys are always doing fun things. That looks great. It reminded me that we better get up to get our fall pictures!
Post a Comment