Logan graduated on May 29, 2009. I was in such a hurry to get to graduation, that I didn't remember my camera. I think I need a huge dose of Gingko. Anyway, I no longer need to help with essays. I told Jerry that I need to celebrate. Logan is headed to Kansas City for a competition. He won the state competition. He is pretty excited to go to Kansas and see how he does. If you win at Nationals, there is some big money wrapped up in tools. He would like to place, so that he can get the tools he needs for his career.
Well, I have been checked out of school for two weeks now, and have accomplished very little. I have this list of everything I need to get done this summer and only a few things have been checked off. I'm hoping for a big spurt of energy.
Yesterday, I was able to tend Jayleigh. I had so much fun. She is growing so quickly. I can't get over all the things that she is able to do. She gets her little legs and arms wiggling and can almost roll over. It won't be long now. I wished they lived closer and I would help out more.
Jerry has been riding his ATV all over the area. Today, he went on a 60 mile trip. He was gone for 8 hours.
Logan and Katie went to Lagoon and got rained out. This weather is so unpredictable.
Landon and family are in Manti for a Kjar get-together. I'm hoping that they have good weather.
Anyway, I'm off to spend a few days in Midway for UEA training. I'm hoping that the weather is good and my roommate doesn't snore. Could I be that lucky?
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Update on family
Posted by Jerry Twitchell Family at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have a great time at your conference. I couldn't go to mine this year since Curt has to have his radiation treatments five days a week. Congratulations, Logan!
She is too cute. I had fun seeing her this weekend. I swear everytime I see her she doubles in size. She's getting a little chunk on her. It's cute. Have fun at your UEA conference.
Post a Comment