Tuesday, June 23, 2009

UEA Training

A water fountain in front of the resort.
The conference center. In Midway, a lot of the homes have paintings on them. Most of the pictures are about their German heritage.

The backyard of the Zermatt. They also have a carousel that the kids can ride.


Backyard- They have a walkway all the way around the resort.



The villa where I stayed. The room are small, but very pretty.

On June 15th and 16th, I had the opportunity to attend UEA training in Midway, Utah. The training was at the Zermatt Resort. The training was wonderful. I learned lot. We had a lot of fun. There were only 12 of us. On Monday night, we had a BBQ in the Wasatch State Park. We ended up having the best weather. I told Landon and Lacey that they need to go back to Midway. It is so beautiful there.






1 comments:

Twitchell Family said...

I want to go back up there so bad!