Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Half Over!

On Thursday, our school year will be half over. It seems to be going fast, but at times it seems to be taking forever. I missed school today because I had some kind of bug. I hadn't felt well since we went and ate at Hoover's Cafe. I'm not blaming Hoover's. I just have a sensitive stomach.
It was probably a got thing that I stayed home today because my doctor called and they are going to try to treat me with some different medicine before my next blood infusion. Sounds like I will be going to Gunnison. I'm sure that Jerry will be totally excited to go sit with me for four hours while I have a treatment. He dreads hospitals. I keep reminding him that he married me for eternity.
Next Friday, I'm headed to Austin, Texas, for training with the UEA. The weather forecasts predicts it should be around 76 degrees. Can you imagine? I might actually start looking forward to that weekend. I'll post some pictures when I get back.

3 comments:

Becky K. said...

Shelly, I need to have you explain to me sometime about your blood infusions. And I am jealous you get to go to Texas. How fun would that be? I'd settle for a vacation about now. Oh, by the way, thanks for your thoughts and prayers for Curt. He is home and in much better condition--no heart attack!

Jerry Twitchell Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cashelle said...

Sorry about all your treatments. Hopefully it will all work out. Good luck in Texas!!