On Saturday, June 5, 2010, we went fishing to Fishlake. We fished in the willows past Bowery Haven. Landon, Lacey, Jayleigh, and her parents went with us. Curt and Becky came from Manti, to spend the evening fishing with us. We arrived around 6 p.m. and caught a few perch.
We roasted hotdogs and had a few salads. That was fun. I can't remember the last time I roasted hotdogs over a campfire. I can't believe that I forgot the marshmallows. Logan was prepared this trip with firewood, which made it so nice and enjoyable. It was a calm evening and the temperature was almost perfect.
We were actually waiting for the bigger fish to come in and feed. Around 7:30 p.m. they started hitting our lines. I don't fish, so I kept an eye on Jayleigh. Jayleigh was amazing. She never fussed at all. She sat in her stroller and entertained herself with glow sticks. What a trooper!
Logan out fished everyone. I think everyone caught a big fish. I don't remember Curt bringing in one, but he did help Becky take one off of her line. Landon was the last to be successful.
Overall, we had a great time. We stayed until 11:00 p.m and headed home.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Fishlake FishingTrip
Posted by Jerry Twitchell Family at 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks so much for inviting us--again. You guys are great. We love spending time with you. We truly enjoyed ourselves. We'll have to do it again some time before Logan leaves for school.
Post a Comment