Saturday, March 21, 2009

Jayleigh is one month old

I had to post a couple of these pictures. I love the way that Jayleigh just looks at you. She is looking at Lyndsay in this picture. When she looks at you she has her eyes focused on you. In a month, she has learned a lot.


Jayleigh starting to smile at her daddy.

Jayleigh is a month old. I can hardly believe it. The time has gone by so fast. She is changing so much. She still sleeps quite a bit, but when she is awake she is all eyes.


Grandpa and Jayleigh


Jayleigh is such a blessing to our lives. I now know why my mom and dad were
always on the road visiting their grandkids. I wished that they lived closer, but it is nice that they are employed and happy in Cedar City.




1 comments:

Becky K. said...

Love your pictures of Jayleigh. Isn't she just adorable! She is so alert for her age--I can't believe it.