Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our Grand-daughter

Landon, the proud father, and Jayleigh's grandparents. We took these pictures today on our way back from Page, Arizona. I don't have alot of pictures of the baby. Everyone else has such cute pictures that I just steal theirs.

Becky, Lacey, Jayleigh, Myself and Jerry.


Jayleigh
Isn't she just the cutest? She is so precious. Jayleigh just wouldn't open her eyes for us. So we took pictures of her sleeping. I am so happy that she is here and healthy. Lacey is feeling better. Tonight, Lacey and Jayleigh were able to go home. I think they were so glad. Becky, Lacey's mother, was going to spend a few days helping. Lyndsay will also be taking some time off next week to help.

3 comments:

Cashelle said...

I'm so jealous! I can't wait to hold her!

The Kjars said...

Congratulations to being new grandparents!! She's the cutest little girl...

Becky K. said...

Isn't it fun being a grandma! I love it!