Sunday, April 20, 2008

More Pictures of San Rafael

At the end of the road there are some petrogyphs. The group went on this ride Friday, before we arrived.
Jerry and a few others looking over the area.

This is my favorite picture of the area. It's a beautiful place.
This is my cousin, Vicki. She's the one that plans all of the trips that we go on.

I decided to add some more pictures of San Rafael. It was such a pretty place, if only the wind had quit blowing. As a side note, on Wednesday, my leg decided to get the same pain that I had during Easter break. I told myself I wasn't going to be a dud, so I endured the ride with a few moans, groans, and a couple of pain pills. I was hoping that when I got off the ride my pain would be gone, especially since I was being jarred around. Unfortunately, I still have the pain today.

1 comments:

Becky K. said...

I have forgotten how pretty it is down there. My dad used to go rock hunting, and we have camped out there before. Really is pretty. Hope your leg gets better!