Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter 2008












This is just a few of my pictures of camp this year. I was confined to the trailer and camp this year due to a bad back. Even though, I was laid up it was so nice to have the family together. Lyndsay and Dusten took my mom's trailer. Landon and Lacey stayed in their new tent. Also this year, Jessica, my niece, and her boyfriend, John came for the weekend.


I turned the cooking over to Dusten and Jerry. Also, John helped out with the cooking. They cooked some great meals.

The weather was cold except for a few hours on Saturday. Sunday was looking like it would be a great day, but we had to head back home.

Everyone went on a couple of fun rides. Lacey rode a bike on the dunes this year and she did awesome. She got stuck in a couple of dunes, but she was rescued. Her second trip was much more successful.

We had a huge crowd this year. I didn't get to visit too much. Hopefully, at our next get-together I will be in better shape.

3 comments:

Cashelle said...

Hope your back is feeling better. Looks like everyone else had a good time!

Becky K. said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Sorry we couldn't make it out there on Saturday--we went south instead. I hope your leg is getting better.

The Newby Family said...

I just realilzed how much I need to go on a diet. Did u see that I was eating in every picture?