Our first snow storm. It almost feels like Christmas. We only got a few inches, but it was enough to enjoy. This picture is from my backyard.
scrape all of our snow, but you can see it didn't happen.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family. ~Lee Iacocca
Our first snow storm. It almost feels like Christmas. We only got a few inches, but it was enough to enjoy. This picture is from my backyard.
Posted by Jerry Twitchell Family at 8:07 PM
2 comments:
How can you not like the snow? It's so pretty!
Nice snow pictures, Shelly. Curt was going to scrape ours with the 4-wheeler too, but we had something going on at the moment. I can't remember what. Anyway, when he got to it the next day the snow was already frozen so it wouldn't work. Earlier this week he got the tractor to plow the driveways.
Post a Comment